Lawn care technician
Ready to build your work experience? Ready to develop new skills? Ready for the opportunity to grow?
Be part of a growing team and company. Have the opportunity to connect and collaborate with a team dedicated to providing quality lawn care services. Shine when you are giving it your all. Find the solution for every client. Take pride in your work, appearance, and development.
If you have a growth mindset, if you are a team player, and are eager to learn and grow, we’d love to have you as part of our team.
Fresh 365 Lawn Care is a growing company. We want you to be a part of it! We value having great people on our team. We make sure to do our part and give the recognition deserved for every contribution. If this sounds like the kind of company you would like to work with, we’d love to meet with you!
Our Shop is in Winston Salem. We provide services to Winston Salem, High Point, Pfafftown, Clemmons, and surrounding cities. Our services include, but are not limited to, lawn maintenance, applying lawn care treatments, landscaping, lawn renovation, and trimming.
You are going to need this to carry out this job
- Take pride in a quality appearance.
- If you don’t have a growth mindset, this isn’t the job for you.
- Take pride in arriving on time to work.
- If you don’t believe in providing customer services, delivering quality services, being reliable, having integrity, or paying attention to detail, this isn’t the job for you.
- If you are NOT ready to grow with our company and develop yourself, we suggest it’s best to grow with another.
Here’s what an ordinary day of work might look like
- First thing in, you meet with the team and review the agenda and game plan for the day.
- You are responsible for operating machinery and managing material.
- On a given day, you stay on top of keeping things running smoothly in The Shop, checking inventory, maintaining equipment, and things like that.
- You don’t mind smiling and greeting clients and passersby.
- You attend training sessions with teammates and attend the occasional online class to keep your skills sharp.
- You thoroughly check your work and your fellow teammate’s work to ensure expectations are exceeded with each service provided.
We are an equal opportunity place to work.
What are you waiting for? Apply Now!
Are you a growth minded person, a team player, and eager to learn and grow, we’d love to have you as part of our team. Complete our online application today!